I was Tagged by Nevada Mt Bear and it seemed like a good idea to accept my tag and "go for it!!!
. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Gift Bag. When I was a child My Mom made several re-usable cloth gift bags with ribbon ties. They sort of look like these but better because my Mom did Cross stitching and stuff on them. We have used them for like 20 years. My sister and I fight over them each year. If the bags are done I use wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or artificial? REAL. Prefer the kind still planted in a pot, but real. I never have my own tree though.
3. When do you put up your tree? I don't put up a tree, I'm single and so it seems a bit of a hassle just for me!!
4. When do you take down your tree? Still no tree up..
5. Do you like eggnog? I Love egg nog. am going to try the soy milk eggnog suggestion..
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hard to say. Maybe my Paddington Bear.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I want one. Hard ot find one I like.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Sister. Since she had the kids she is a little consumed by them and seems to have no hobbies, interests, etc. This year she asked for flipping dish towels, and I just gave up and got them for her.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Dad, Brother in law.
10. Worst Christmas gift you’ve ever received? At age 11 my cousin sent me a skin of I think a squirrel he tanned himself. Oh yeah. And then there was the metal chicken that laid eggs when wound up, I was about 24 when my sister did that.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Smail mail, some email as well.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Original Grinch. I love this and it makes Christmas for me.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually September, but If I see something thats perfect, I get it right then and save it.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Oh yes. I've regifted Gift Certificates for the Gap and Bath and Body….
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? food!
16. White or colored lights? Either or!!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night.
18. Traveling for Christmas or stay home? traveling
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Nope!
20. Angel or Star on top of tree? I've had both through the years..
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Christmas Morning, and On St Lucia Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic and too much darn food..
23. What I love most about Christmas? The fact that people suddenly choose to focus out on less fortunate in their communities which usually brings about a renewed happiness with ones own position in life..
Oh my, I should take some folks….but this meme seems to have gotten about so much….ahhhhh